Saturday, April 14, 2012

MAXIMIZED LIVING ADVANCED PLAN HEALING DIET

Michael and I are getting ready to do the Maximized Living Advanced Plan Healing Diet...starting next week. I am gathering recipes, making menus, making lists of ingredients for grocery shopping and more! I plan to do a mini series of blog posts about it, too. It is a 6 week plan...so keep an eye out for those blog posts - which will have a ton of info in them! :) This is a very intricate, very healing from within, very restrictive but worth it eating plan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. Will it just be you and Michael and then the kids will eat 'normally'?
    My husband and I have been thinking of doing a cleansing type diet for 21-30 days but I was wondering how to incorporate making sure our son's get their daily requirements too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children will be eating as normal still. Just Michael and I are doing this! (Sorry I didn't respond sooner, somehow your comment got marked as spam so I had to approve it!)

    ReplyDelete