Friday, June 29, 2012

7/15-7/21: Discovery Toys Facebook Catalog Party


Go here to "Join" us at the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/110976889044976/


Here is a quote from Michele's FB page - "Discovery Toys offers the most outstanding developmental products for families - products of the highest quality with extraordinary value. I truly believe that play is a child's work...children play to learn, to grow, and to experience the world around them. Through a high level of open-ended play, DISCOVERY TOYS® products encourage a child's positive growth and development. So, children love the toys because they are fun, and while they are playing, they are learning. For me, Discovery Toys provides a meaningful business opportunity. It's a career that allows me to build my work schedule around my family while earning an income that supports my lifestyle."

I personally love that they are BPA FREE!! These are great toys for teachers to use in a classroom and for our child care! :) A percentage of your purchases supports purchasing toys for our child care AND you can even purchase items from our wishlist!

Think about using these as gift for Christmas, birthdays, or just "because you want to"!


Here is her catalog link: www.discoverytoyslink.com/michelefreeman