Saturday, November 10, 2012

Have You Heard About Oil Pulling?

Oil pulling is more or less a new "hype" or "rage" in the natural living realm. It is supposed to be a huge way of detoxing your body of heavy metals and such and is supposed to be very healing. Have you heard about it? What do you think about it?





I was a bit skeptical at first but soon got pulled in (no pun intended) and thought it might be worthwhile doing more research about. You know me, research everything! Well, in my research, I came across an interesting article that I thought I would share would all of you. I love Natural Health (a newsletter). That is where I found this article. I think that it holds a lot of truth to it. I think that it really says it all, in fact.

I urge you to read it and then come back here and tell me what you think of it. I happen to agree 100% with the writer.



That does NOT mean that I think it isn't worthwhile - I do! So much so, that I am considering doing it, especially since I have had gum disease before.