Sunday, December 23, 2012

Product Review of Vegetable Keep Sack Foodsaver by Reuseit



   

Reuseit is a great company to find foodsaver items to use in your kitchen! I have been testing out their onion foodsaver for the last few weeks and I am very pleased with the results.

Check this out -

Side A 11/15/12

Side B 11/15/12

I then added it to the Onion Keep Sack Foodsaver and hung it in my pantry -


It is very easy to hand on a hook or with a clip. It is very easy to open both at the top to load newer onions in and at the bottom to remove the older onions first.

Here is the same onion - 

Side B 12/12/12

Side A 12/12/12

These pictures were taken 4 weeks apart and the onion is still in great condition! But wait...there is more...

Side A 12/20/12

Size B 12/20/12

12/20/12 A very small eye had just begun to form

12/20/12 A very small eye had begun to form




Wow! After 5 weeks of this onion being in the Vegetable Keep Sack Foodsaver and it had JUST begun to grow a small eye - it was still VERY much edible and the onion tasted great!


The Mastrad Foodsaver bags come in three different sizes on the Reuseit website-

Garlic and Shallot (holds up to 2 lbs) is $8.95!

Onion (holds up to 4 lbs) is $.9.95!

Potato (holds up to 8 lbs) is $11.95!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of these before. Your pictures tell a good story

    ReplyDelete