- All the material they used have been attested by some international organizations.
- Their factory has more than 15 years history, the workers are very happy and satisfied from their jobs. The working place where they have to spend all day is neat, clean and well ventilated. (NOTATION BY ME: I do wish their workers were fairly paid. I do not see mention of this anywhere!)
- They do not have a retail shop, they only work online and therefore save a lot of costs on renting a shop, electricity, staff and many other costs. (NOTATION BY ME: this is why they say their diapers are cheaper. I am sure those fair wages I mentioned earlier play a role in this too.)
- Their diapers do not contain any harmful substances and are Oeko-Tex certified. Additionally, they are certified by OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association), the world's most trusted leaders in the organic certification industry. (Pictures of certificates are shown on their website)
- SGS Certification- Lead Free (Pictures of certificates are shown on their website)
a Rafflecopter giveaway