Saturday, February 16, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet Review



I received a Magic Whiteboard Letter Sheet (8.25 x 11.75) and a Magic Whiteboard dry erase marker for review from Magic Whiteboard Products.

When this first arrived, I was perplexed at exactly what I could/should do with it. It is a rather unique product. Here is Magic Whiteboard Products's product description of their Letter Sheet - 


Reusable dry erase sheets that stick with static cling to any hard surface
Write on Magic Whiteboard with dry erase markers, erase and rewrite as many times as you want
Great for making erasable notes, shopping lists, reminders and to-do lists
20 white dry erase sheets in every pack
Each sheet measures 8.25″ x 11.75″
Magic Whiteboard requires no mounting hardware or adhesive needed to secure the sheets to the wall
Sticks with static to wood, drywall or glass, and won’t leave any residue behind
Stick, Write, Erase, Move, Reuse

So, I let Daniella use it to draw and practice her letters and shapes on.








We stuck it on our office window and let her go at it. :) She loved it. It stayed up fairly well via static cling. The marker was easy to erase.

At a cost of $15.99 for 20 of these, I personally think that the price is a little high. This is why -


After just that one time of using it, the Letter Sheet fell off my desk. I found it there a couple of days later and this is what it looked like. :( I think that we would go through a 20 pack way too quickly to make this a cost efficient product.

Here is a YouTube video that shows you a bit more about Magic Whiteboard Products.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5FR6mhZnAI

I do like that they are reusable and easily replace Post-It notes or the like. Saving paper is a good thing for the environment!


Stay in touch with Magic Whiteboard Products through Facebook and Twitter @MagicBoardUS.





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.