Saturday, March 9, 2013

Review for Thought Spots


Thought Spots is a Canadian company that makes inspirational products. I was very excited to receive my Positive Parenting Thought Spots Pack to review for them. Click through to learn a little bit more about what Thought Spots are, why you should use Thought Spots, how to use Thought Spots, and who uses Thought Spots.
Here is Thought Spots' description of what they sell:

"Thought Spots are an award winning collection of inspiring messages, learning concepts, everyday communication, and growth building thoughts that are printed on adhesive-free decals. They stick to most clean, shiny surfaces and are mess-free, removable and reusable; so they really do keep the important stuff in sight...and in mind. For moms, they are a unique tool to add to their existing parenting tool kit for ways to praise and motivate their children, or to work on their own parenting skills. Thought Spots are also a favourite among fitness and yoga gurus, self-improvers and coaches who know that insightful reminders can help people to stay focused and on track."


I am at a point in my parenting, especially now that I have decided to homeschool, that I need to remind myself just how precious my children are to me. Thought Spots help me do that! Here is their description of their Positive Parenting Pack:

""Because you want to be the best parent you can be and you know it takes work."

Designed for parents, new and otherwise.  If you recognize that being a good parent is a learned skill then this Thought Pack is for you.  Challenge yourself to let go of "reactive" behaviours and consciously choose the relationship that you want to have with your child.  This Thought Pack makes a great gift for new parents or parents struggling to find their way.

12 Thought Spots™ included.  Each Spot measures approximately 3 inches when peeled away."



I hung them on my master bathroom mirror and on our half bath mirror. These are two places that I see throughout my day, every day. I placed them there to inspire myself and remind myself that I am a good parent to some great kids.

With motivational sayings such as "Remember, this too shall pass.", Be silly...be a kid!", "Stop breathe and really listen", and "What do I love most about my child? Tell them!", these Thought Spots are just what I need when I get into a parenting slump.





I also received the Happy Birthday Big Thought just in time for Brandon's 11th birthday in February.  What a surprise for him to wake up to!



I love that it is gender neutral so that I can use it for both of my children's birthdays!
Here is their description for this product:

""Because we all love a good birthday surprise."

1 Thought Spot™ included, measuring approximately 5 inches when peeled away."

$6.00


Thought Spots are available in 12 different design packs and 15 Big Thoughts

Features: Modern designs, peel & stick, mess-free, reusable, removable and re-positionable, 


I highly recommend that you check out this company. I think that their products are great. And their prices are not too bad either! You can find Thought Spots on Facebook and you can follow Thought Spots on Twitter.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.