Friday, May 31, 2013

Review #2 for Just Natural Organic Care



Disclosure: I received free products in exchange for my honest opinion of them.


You may remember me posting a review for Just Natural Organic Care about 2 months ago. I was excited when they asked me to review more of their products. My contact, Carmilo, felt bad that I had a very mild allergic reaction to the first soap that they sent me. So he insisted that I select one that did not have any ingredients in it that I am allergic to. (Which prompted me to include allergens in my Media Kit as well :) )

Just Organic Natural Care has a wide range of natural soaps. They have soaps for men, soaps for women and soaps for acne, too!


I chose their Bliss soap


This soap is fantastic. It can feel how well it cleanses my hands and moisturizes my skin. I absolutely love the scent. You can smell it from across the room! But it isn't a heavy perfum-y scent. It is a light scent that just makes the bathroom smell wonderful (not something that can always be said!)

Check out this AMAZING ingredient list:
Avocado Fruit Oil, Passion Fruit Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Illipe Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Castor Bean Oil Saponified, Natural Herbal Colorants and Essential Oil Fragrance Blend, Cucumber Peel Extract.


I had commented in my last review for Just Natural Organic Care that now that I no 'poo, I really miss having a light scent to my hair after washing it. So my contact for JNOC suggested that I try their organic hair scent. It took me a while to get used to the scent as it is nothing like a mainstream scent that I can place. It is nearly impossible for me to describe the scent but the closest that I think I could come would be to say it is lightly flower-y with a bit of a woodsy scent.



The hair scent has been PERFECT, now that the weather has gotten warmer, to use to "freshen up" in between showers, after exercising, spending an extended period of time outdoors getting sweaty, or before going out for dinner. It is a great way to feel fresher without having to take the time to fully freshen up.


 Another INCREDIBLE ingredient list:

Purified Spring Water, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Vitamin E, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Ylang Ylang, Honeysuckle Rose Extract.



One of my favorite features of the bottle is that there is a lock on the trigger. I think this is excellent for traveling and to keep little hands from spraying it everywhere (anyone else have a toddler who enjoys such games? :) )


Overall, this really is a new favorite company of mine. I have really enjoyed using their products.

Check out Just Natural Organic Care -


 They have a blog - http://justnaturalblog.com/

You can Follow them on Twitter - @JustNatural1

You can Like them on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JustNaturalProducts

Subscribe to them on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/JUSTNATURALPRODUCTS

Follow their boards on Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/justnatural/

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds great! And something that can smell up my bathroom in a positive way is awesome news. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair scent--I hadn't heard of that. But sounds perfect! I also am quite interested in the soap. My daughter has sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me too. I love the idea of anything that makes my life smell better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name of the soap itself sounds great but it also looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete