Friday, August 16, 2013

Simply Snackin - all natural on-the-go protein Review!




Disclosure: I received free products in exchange for my opinion about them.

Simply Snackin is an excellent way to have on the go protein. They are perfect to keep in your purse, diaper bag, desk drawer or glove box.




We are definitely meat eaters in this family so we were very excited to try these. I especially liked dried meats and jerky.

I love this that I got from their website - it is totally true! 
Although often referred to as “jerky,” Simply Snackin products deliver an experience unlike any conventional jerky — bite after bite of moist, lean, savory chicken breast or beef sirloin is paired with flavorful mangos, apples, blueberries and other artisan ingredients.

Simply Snackin comes in six different flavors:


We were lucky enough to try one of each. My personal favorite was the Beef Sirloin with cranberries and blueberries! Yum! My husband really enjoyed the Teriyaki Chicken Breast with mangoes & papayas (My darn food allergies prevented me from trying this one, but he loved it!).

There are also gluten free options of Simply Snackin available!

Simply Snackin products are not yet available at the retail level nationwide but can be purchased through their online store (linked above).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.