Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Original Handi Hanger - Reuse Your Plastic Bags - Review


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest opinion.


When I first learned about this little device, I got really excited about trying it out. Let me introduce you to The Original Handi Hanger.  This tiny little thing is a BIG deal.

I am eco friendly, as I am sure that you all know. We own at least 2 dozen cotton tote bags that we *almost always* remember to bring to the grocery store. However, there are just those random stops that we don't factor in or when we forget to put the tote bags back into my vehicle after unloading them from the previous trip. Inevitably, we seem to end up with a random amount of plastic bags from stores.

This is where the Original Handi Hanger helps you out! It puts them to good use! That's right, reuse those plastic bags with this eco friendly bag hanger.







Here is what the Original Handi Hanger says about their product:

The Original Handi Hanger is a money saving device specifically designed for use with self-handle plastic bags which are commonly used in grocery and convenience stores.  It is an Earth friendly product that offers you a way to re-use your FREE plastic bags by its unique design that enables you to quickly and easily slip the plastic bag's handles onto the hanger so the bag will hang fully secured in the open position.  The Original Handi Hanger is an ideal place to keep trash, recycling, towels, sponges, rags, or any other odds and ends stowed away out of sight yet within easy and convenient reach. It can be easily mounted inside kitchen or bathroom cabinet doors or virtually any wall surface in your home, office, garage, RV, dorm room or anyplace you see fit. The Original Handi Hanger comes packed with one set of our specially shaped plastic hangers which mount with accompanying screws. 

The Original Handi Hanger was super easy to install. In fact, my 11 year old could have done it by himself! It comes with the needed screws for installation.





I contemplated for some time about where exactly I would install it. I could think of so many options! Under a bathroom sink, in a hallway closet, under my homeschooling desk...but I finally decided to hang it in our laundry room directly next to the dryer so that we can drop lint inside as we empty the dryer.

THESE NEXT THREE PHOTOS ARE GOOD EXAMPLES OF HOW NOT TO HANG YOUR BAG! THE COMPANY NICELY INFORMED ME THAT I HAD HUNG IT WRONG. SEE BELOW FOR HOW TO PROPERLY HANG YOUR BAG!




HOW TO PROPERLY HANG YOUR BAG:




(LOOK CLOSELY TO NOTICE THAT IT HANGS BETTER BY THE LIGHT SWITCH, TOO NOW THAT IT IS HUNG THE RIGHT WAY!)



I love that I have an easy way to put those pesky bags to work for me!

You can purchase your very own Handi Hanger at: http://handihanger.com/purchase


Don't forget to check out the Original Handi Hanger on Facebook, too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.