Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review for Jammy Jams - Once Upon This Rock: Lullaby Renditions of Christian Rock


Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest opinion about it.

Jammy Jams  sent us their ONCE UPON THIS ROCK album of lullaby renditions of famous Christian rock songs. Being whereas Christian music and children's songs are 90% of the music we listen to in our home and on the go (the other 10% being the occasional country song), this album was the perfect fit for us! Check out what this album offers:

"Once Upon This Rock: Lullaby Renditions of Christian Rock Hits"

Track Listing:


1. Be My Escape (originally by Relient K)


2. Alive (originally by P.O.D.)


3. How To Save A Life (originally by The Fray)


4. Locked In A Cage (originally by Skillet)


5. Meant To Live (originally by Switchfoot)


6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)


7. Fully Alive (originally by Flyleaf)


8. Caught Inside (originally by The OC Supertones)


9. Flood (originally by Jars Of Clay)


10. Fireflies (originally by Owl City)

On "Once Upon This Rock: Lullaby Renditions of Christian Rock Hits", Jammy Jams explores the world of modern Christian Rock and turns these tunes into calming lullaby versions to "rock" your little one to sleep.   You will be amazed as you listen to soothing lullabies featuring the melodies of '80s Christian Rockers Stryper, to '00s Alternative Metal giants P.O.D. and Flyleaf, to spiritual contemporary and pop artists like The Fray and Owl City and many more!

The Soothing sounds are what Jammy Jams is all about.  Experience these popular Christian Rock hits in a whole new way with baby today!





Daniella absolutely loves music. We have music on in our home at least half of the day. When we are on the go, the music is practically ALWAYS on! This album is incredibly soothing and Michael, Brandon and I have come to love it just as much as Daniella (who will ASK for me to put it on for her at nap day almost DAILY!) There are several songs on this album that our family is familiar with. Many times, I have caught Michael or Brandon singing or humming along with the music! :) This CD is by far a new favorite in our house!







Find this Jammy Jams album and many more by checking out Jammy Jams's social media networks! 

Twitter: @jammyjamsbaby



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.