Friday, November 1, 2013

MIRA Bathroom Scale Review



Disclosure: We received a free bathroom scale from MIRA in exchange for our honest opinion about it.





Make sure to use the scale on a hard, flat surface. It will NOT work on carpet. Give it a gentle tap with your foot to start the scale or just get right on it (although I found that to be slightly less accurate.) and let it calculate.



Step on and let the scale calculate your weight.



This is my daughter's current weight. I love how large the read out is. Super easy to read at a glance.



This is the back of the scale.


It has a built in handle which makes it easy enough for my three year old to carry it around. It is super lightweight and the handle is a nice touch!




The MIRA digital bathroom scale with handle is not your ordinary bathroom scale. In addition to looking good it can quickly and easily measure your weight.

The elegant black color and stainless steel handle will complement any decor.
The MIRA digital bathroom scale uses "Instant-On" technology which means no more tapping to turn on your scale. This accurate bathroom scale measures up to 400lbs and will display an accurate readout to the nearest .2 lbs on the large 3" LCD display. Its sleek design and slim profile fits perfectly into any surrounding.


This is the only home bathroom scale that I know of that goes beyond 300 lbs. You can also switch it to a read out in kilos instead of lbs.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.