Monday, December 30, 2013

Cute, Made In the USA, Swimwear For Little Ones by Babi-Kini

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I am so very excited to show you Babi-Kini! I know, I know..it is not exactly swim season in most of the country right now, but my kids always seem to have their biggest growth spurts during the winter and it is usually late winter that I am looking to get them new swimwear because they have outgrown what they had!




 
 
Here is Daniella modelling her adorable Babi-Kini, the Charm School sunshirt set.
 
 
 

 
 
 
As you can better see here, it is a two piece bathing suit. I knew that this year I wanted to get Daniella a modest two piece bathing suit. Last summer, whenever we went to the splashpad or watermark or pool, it made Daniella a wreck. She thoroughly disliked essentially completely undressing from her one piece bathing suit to go potty, especially right out of the water. She would get so cold and act very cross. So when my sister-in-law suggested a two piece bathing suit, I got nervous. We are huge believers in dressing modestly and the thought of my three year old wearing a bikini honestly made me cringe. My sister-in-law reassured me that we could find a two piece bathing suit that would cover Daniella's belly and she was right! I was so glad to see that Babi-Kini has this set.
 
 

 
 
Yes! Babi-Kini is made in the USA!!
 
 
 
 
Here are both pieces more up close.

 
 
Sunshirt

 
Bottoms

 
Tags. This set is for sizes 3-4 years.

 
I have to say that I really like the two piece set on Daniella. More than just for modesty and bathroom ease, I like that the top is a full 3/4 sleeved sunshirt with UV protection!
 
I completely understand that not everyone prefers to dress as modestly as we do. And that's okay! Babi-Kini is proud to sell you your little one's first bikini! They have so many adorable, cute, almost over the top precious patterns and styles for you to choose from. There truly is something for everyone at Babi-Kini. 



"We started making Babi-Kini's many years ago and have had a blast doing so.  What started out as gag gifts for a couple of business associates has turned into a thriving business.  Everyone who saw the little bikini's wanted one and so the story goes.  Fast forward several years later and here we are, swimming in itsy bitsy-teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot-bikinis, and we love it!  Babi-Kini's are so fun to design, produce, and sell because they make everyone smile.  You just can't help yourself when you see them…..they are so darn cute!

Babi-Kini products favor a blend of top quality swimwear fabrics and trims. We offer you complete, utter, off the charts, adorable, charming, endearing, cuteness! We manufacture Babi-Kini in the USA, right here in San Diego California.
As seen on Kourtney Kardashian's daughter, Penelope!
"
 




Keep up with Babi-Kini on the web:

Website- http://www.babikini.com/index.htm

Like them on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Babikini

Follow them on Twitter - https://twitter.com/babikinis

And check out their blog - http://babikini.com/blog/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.