Saturday, December 14, 2013

Girly Goats Handcrafted Goat's Milk Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I LOVE goat's milk soap. I have been using goat's milk soap for about the last year now so I was excited to try a new brand! I only use the goat's milk soap in my master bathroom as my daughter is too young to figure out how to wash her hands with bar soap still.


 Gwendolyn, Olivia, and the other "girls" supply all of the farm fresh milk for our old fashioned Goat's Milk Soaps. Our girls are milked twice a day, by hand, and their milk is used exclusively in our soaps. Made the way great grandma did, each bar is hand poured and hand cut. We use honey from our local beekeeper and the finest ingredients available.  Our soaps are cured for a minimum of 4 weeks before we package them for our customers.  Our packaging is super cute and made from all recycled materials.  The perfect package for our environmental conscience clientele. 


Our Oatmeal Honey Goat's Milk soap is made with Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Goat's Milk, Palm Oil, Lye, Honey, and Oatmeal.  If you're concerned about your skin, make sure you can pronounce all of the ingredients in your bar. (Really, go check the packaging on your store bought soap.  Can you pronounce all of the ingredients? Do you even know what they are?) 


Our skin is our body's largest organ. We should care about everything that we put on our body just as much as we care about what we put IN our body!


I LOVE the made completely from recycled materials cardboard packaging that the soap came it.


It even has a slot for your to preview the soap and give it a good sniff! 


This soap smells so divine that I could smell it through it's shipping box! I was amazed by that.


I love the grooved edges and truly think that they help the soap to lather even better.


Since I regularly use goat's milk soap, I can tell you that I notice the difference when I don't use it as regularly. My hands feel so much softer and are more hydrated (without using lotion!) especially now that the weather is getting colder. I noticed that I was sneaking up to use my master bathroom more often JUST TO USE THIS SOAP! This Old Fashioned Oatmeal Honey Goat's Milk Soap is my new favorite!

You can "Like" Girly Goats on Facebook www.facebook.com/GirlyGoats



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.