Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pain Relief with Zeta Touch Stone Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  I was really excited to learn about the Zeta Touch Stone! A little over five years ago, I was hit by another driver while on my way to pick my son up from school. Among other injuries, I suffer from ongoing ulnar compression issues. Which is basically a fancy way of saying that the nerve that you refer to as your funny bone was being squeezed due to inflammation. This causes multiple problems on almost a daily basis for me. I frequently have pain in my wrist and elbow and tingling in my ring and pinky fingers.



 
I refuse to use pain medication. I see a fantastic Maximized Living chiropractor twice a week which really helps, but I need something more. I am sure that my regular readers know that I prefer the most natural ways possible. The Zeta Touch Stone has been very helpful with this.

 
Even though I have only had the pleasure of using my Zeta Touch Stone a couple of weeks, I have already noticed how well it works. Since it uses far-infrared therapy for a deep penetrating form of heat (but it doesn't feel hot!), I began keeping it in my pocket all day. Since it responds to external heat and cold, by keeping it in my pocket, I was ensuring two things:
1. I would always have my Zeta Touch Stone within easy reach.
2. It would always be warm/hot and ready to use.

 
I like that it comes with its own stand. I use the stand overnight when I remove it from my pocket. 

 
The Zeta Touch Stone is an exceptional hand therapy product that provides pain and stress relief. It can be used to help treat symptoms resulting from arthritis, repetitive stress injury, stroke recovery and more.
 
Features:
  • Reduction of swelling, joint aches and pains
    Ideal for hand therapy and strengthening
    Perfect for traditional hot or cold and far infrared therapy
    Soothes muscle spasms and promotes increasing flexibility
    Cutting edge hand therapy product that provides natural relief from pain and stress
    Made in the USA
    FDA registered
I LOVE that it's Made In The USA!

I also found that by keeping it in my pocket on the leg that is affected by my sciatic nerve, I have had less tingling in my leg from that nerve, too!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.