Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Big Changes Start With Small Steps! Try Out WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes! Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
WooBamboo eco toothbrushes...a toothbrush made of bamboo. It is an interesting concept, isn't it? WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes are a stylish and eco friendly alternative to the typical landfill-cluttering plastic toothbrush. They are made with bamboo that's sustainable, organically grown, biodegradable, antimicrobial, and panda-friendly!
 


 
 
I have to be honest and say that in all of my eco friendliness, the thought of the toothbrushes that we use has never once crossed my mind. We have been working slowly for the last three to four years to remove as much plastic from our home as physically possible (too bad there aren't such things as bamboo or stainless steel TVs, computers, or other such things that are used daily!). But I never once considered the toothbrushes that literally GO IN OUR MOUTHES EVERY DAY. How did this elude me? We watch what foods and drinks go in our mouth. We are even careful about who we select as a dentist and we don't do fluoride treatments. And yet, again, toothbrushes never crossed my mind.

 
How simplistic. Seriously. To start with something as small as your toothbrush makes complete sense. Not to mention how simplistic the WooBamboo's design is! It is very streamlined, easy to hold and as simplistic as things come. In a good way!

 
Even its packaging is simplistic. WooBamboo uses minimal packaging on its toothbrushes. And I didn't struggle to open it at all... unlike some other toothbrushes I have opened before! 

 
 
I did notice that the WooBamboo's handle is more narrow than the typical toothbrush and therefore it took a bit of getting used to holding it. This was not anything major and by no means did it deter me from wanting to use it.

 
The bristles are soft just as the packaging stated they would be. The head of the toothbrush was also more narrow than a typical toothbrush, but I actually enjoy that and found it easier to maneuver around my teeth!


If you are not accustomed to using bamboo utensils, the sensation of putting something wooden in your mouth will seem very strange at first. This is something that you can quickly adapt to.

 
Visit WooBamboo on the web - http://www.woobamboo.com/
 
Like WooBamboo on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WooBambooToothbrush
 
Follow WooBamboo on Twitter - https://twitter.com/woobamboo
 
Follow WooBamboo on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+Woobamboo/posts
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.