Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 10 of 40 Days of Random Acts of Kindness in Honor of Lent 2014

 
 
My Random Act of Kindness for my Giving Back Instead of Giving Up project for today involved something that I love to encourage on tis blog - reusing, recycling, and being green!
 
 
A wonderful lady that I met while Brandon attended a local charter school recently followed her dreams and opened a children art studio nearby! I follow the Facebook Page for Paper.Scissors.Cake Children's Art Studio and frequently see the children using recycled materials for their art work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the children and I rounded up some materials.

 
 
The majority of these items would have  typically been recycled. Some of them may even have been thrown away. Others would have been repurposed.
 
 
 
But we decided to share them with Paper.Scissors.Cake Children's Art Studio instead!