Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 6 of 40 Days of Random Acts of Kindness in Honor of Lent 2014




What a beautiful Spring day today has been! We took a trip this afternoon to a local playground. Brandon did some schoolwork outside in the sun and fresh air, too. While we were there, I noticed that the playground needed a bit of sprucing up.





Today's Random Act of Kindness for my Giving Back Instead of Giving Up project was to help clean up the playground! 

 
Litter

 
Litter

 
Everywhere!

 
I was disappointed to find as much as I did. :(

 
More litter!

 
Even a sippy cup mostly full of what looked like fruit punch was under the bench - with its lid off!
 

 

 
 
Sadly there was all of this litter on the ground despite there being an available trash can...
 

 
I filled up half of a grocery bag that I found in my vehicle.