Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shandali Travel Towel (Perfect for Yoga, Camping, Backpacking and More!) Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 
 
I received a Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel to tell you about my experience with it. It is an absorbent, fast drying, super lightweight towel made of microfiber.
 
 
 
Why We Made This: A lightweight, ultra-absorbent, and quick drying travel towel that's specifically designed to keep you dry and keep you doing what you love to do. Perfect for the beach, hiking, traveling, yoga, sports, and anything outdoors.

 
The towel is a good size - 24"x48"- which is Shandali's Medium sized towel. (Also available in a Small size -20"x40"). It comes in a couple of different colors. Mine is the Pebble and Stone color. (Also available in River Blue and Light Blue. All look like very pretty colors!)

 
At first, using microfiber to dry off with was a little odd because the fabric doesn't glide over the body as well as a cotton towel does. But it is super soft. So that definitely made up for it!
 

 
After showering, and therefore soaking the towel, I discovered that the towel eas super absorbent at soaking up a lot of the water that all of my thick hair can hold - much better than my regular cotton towel. It also dried in about half as much time as my regular towel. I think this towel would be great for traveling as it is very thin and would fold up easily into a suitcase, carry on bag, or backpack.
 
 
I love its hanging hook to help it dry more efficiently.
 
Prices on Amazon for the Shandali Travel Towel vary based on the size you order.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.