Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 25 of 40 Days of Random Acts of Kindness in Honor of Lent 2014


 
 Lots of homeschool craziness today!  My Giving Back Instead of Giving Up project kept me thinking of others through my busy day though! Today's Random Act of Kindness was to help out that parent - and we have all been there - who goes to change their child's diaper and realizes that they forgot to restock their diaper bag!
 
 
 
 
 
I left a small stack of diapers on the bottom shelf of the changing table at my awesome Maximized Living chiropractor's office. There's even two different sizes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some Mommy or Daddy will come along who needs them. For all I know, it may even bless someone who doesn't have enough money to purchase diapers right now. If so, I hope they take the entire stack! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Here they are on the changing table!