Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's Gardening Season! How Does YOUR Garden Grow?

 
 
 
 
 
I was visiting Dr. Mercola's website today (which I frequently do because I find him to be an excellent natural living resource) and came across this article on growing vegetables quickly. We have lots of seeds ready to plant (basil, sunflowers, snowpeas, wildflowers, and more!) I am so excited to plant them, but I was wondering if I am too late in the season. This article gave me hope that it's not! Check out the article yourself and tell me what you think of it!
 
As more and more people are turning to backyard gardening as a way to save money and grow their food organically, I thought I would share Dr. Mercola's tips with you!
 
 
 
 
I have tried to grow vegetables before in a container system, but it didn't go too well. I am hoping this year will be different!
 
 
What sorts of things do you plan to grow in your garden this year?