Friday, July 4, 2014

Growing Up Naturally In Home Child Care Becomes Growing Up Naturally Together!

 
Hello! I hope you like the new changes around here. I have been working hard for the last 24 hours to change over everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) to my new name - Growing Up Naturally Together!
 
 
 

It hasn't been easy, but it's been great finding some purpose come from my blog. I really think it's time for my baby to blossom and grow. I want my blog to be where you turn to find out the information you need to grow more naturally together with me.
 
 
So keep your eyes out for big changes. I have switched all of my social media over to my new name, except for Facebook, which seems like there may be a process involved that I just have to wait out.
 
 
 
It's time for some changes...are you ready to join me?